How do you fill out the online application for volunteering at Liberty Elementary?
Do students wear uniforms at Liberty?
Students will not wear uniforms to school at Liberty. However, there is a dress code that students should abide by. Look below to see appropriate and inappropriate items.
The following descriptions are considered “appropriate dress and appearance” for all students:
- Pants, jeans, sweat pants or reasonable length shorts
- Dress, skirt or skort of reasonable length
- Shirt, top, t-shirt, sweatshirt or sweater (all must be long enough to cover tummy)
- Tank top (straps must be at least 3-finger width)
- Appropriate footwear (tennis shoes are required on gym days, field trips and field day and are strongly recommended for daily wear)
The following items are NOT ALLOWED to be worn, shown or used:
- Heelys (with or without wheels)
- Backpacks with wheels
- Spaghetti strap tops, muscle shirts, halter tops, cropped tops, tube tops, bare backs, bare midriffs, bare shoulders, bare chests
- Baggy or sagging pants that expose under clothing
- Clothing representing inappropriate activities including drugs, alcohol, tobacco, sex, gangs or violence
- Head coverings, bandanas, etc.
- Unsafe or distracting accessories (i.e. colored hairsprays or dyes, large jewelry, heavy make up or make up inappropriate for the age of the child)
- Any items deemed inappropriate by the school administration
If students are in violation of the dress code a letter will be sent home and students will be asked to change into different clothing if available. To see a copy of the letter click here.
What time does school start and dismiss at Liberty?
The doors will open at 7:15 am. Instruction will officially start at 7:45 am. Students who arrive after 7:45 am will be considered tardy. Dismissal will begin at 2:35.
What is the Spanish Immersion Program?
Find out more about our Spanish Immersion Program by clicking here!!!
About this page
- Author: Melinda Caudill
- Updated: Friday, January 27, 2012