Days to look forward to:
March 21st: Picture Day
March 22nd: Book Fair Starts
March 24th: Grandparents lunch
March 28th: Family Wellness Night
March 30th: Breakfast with Books & Last Day for Book Fair
Book Fair News:
Book Fair will be March 22-30th! Grandparents lunch on March 24th in the cafeteria. Be sure to invite all grandparents for lunch and then visit the book fair afterwards for cookies and shopping! Family Wellness Night will be March 28th from 5:30pm-7pm. Then we’ll be hosting Breakfast with Books from 7:15am-7:45am on March 30th. Come enjoy breakfast and pick up your favorite titles!
A Note from the Specials Teachers:
We are completely out of paper towels, tissues and Clorox wipes. Any and all donations will be gladly accepted! Thanks for your help!
A Note from our Volunteer Coordinator:
We absolutely could not put on events and facilitate our programs without the help of volunteers! We appreciate you SO MUCH! We have some tasks that we could really use your help with:
It's almost time for the Spring Book Fair! There are many opportunities to help. Please note that the sign-up times vary in length. Feel free to sign up for back-to-back slots if you are able to commit to a longer period of time!
- Set Up will be after school on TUESDAY, MARCH 21st.
- Preview days will be WEDNESDAY, MARCH 22nd and THURSDAY, MARCH 23rd. We will need volunteers to help the students make their wish lists.
- MARCH 24h-30th we need volunteers to work the Book Fair. Working the Book Fair involves running the cash register and restocking/straightening books.
- We will need volunteers to donate regular and sugar free cookies for our Grandparents Lunch Gathering on FRIDAY, MARCH 24TH. Please drop off cookies to staff in morning car line or bring cookies to front office by 8:00 am. on FRIDAY, March 24th.
- Plus we need food donations for the "Breakfast with Books" event on THURSDAY, MARCH 30th. Please note the times for the food donations.
- We will need help with breakdown of Book Fair after school on Thursday, March 30th.
Thank you for signing up on the link below! You can also call or text me at 859-536-5301. Tifany Perrine
Join us for the last two PTA meetings of the school year! We’re finishing out this year strong with some fantastic events and beginning to plan for next year—won’t you join us to support your students?
- Thursday, March 23rd
- Thursday, April 27th
2017-2018 Kindergarten Registration:
April 11th-27th from 9am-1pm
June 6th-7th from 9am-1pm
April 18th from 5pm-7pm
What to bring to register:
- 2 proofs of residence (deed or lease) AND utility bill or current tax bill
- child’s birth certificate
Other information needed and dates due:
- Proof of preventative healthcare exam (Physical exam) due by September 16th
- Eye exam (which must be completed by an Optometrist or Ophthalmologist) due by January 1, 2018
- Dental exam due by January 1, 2018
ALL KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS MUST BE 5 BY AUGUST 1, 2017 TO ENROLL.
Online General Registration Info. for Parents: www.fcps.net/kinder Please help us get this information out to your neighbors, friends and family. Any questions--please call Linda Holder (registrar) at 859-381-4979
Yearbooks are on Sale NOW:
The 2016/17 Liberty Hawk yearbook is now on sale. The books are $15 again this year (100+ color pages). Order forms are going home on Friday, March 4th. Please turn these back in as soon as possible. (All 5th grade students will be given one complimentary book from the PTA!)